How to write emails that get results - and when to switch to other channels.
- How do you know when an email you're writing is too long
- How Peter uses the "phone test" to tell if his email is going to get a response
- When - and how - to switch to text messages, phone or Slack (and how to handle it gracefully when your outreach is rejected)
- Why response speed is an underrated asset in sales
- How to frame powerful questions that get responses
- The one type of conversation you never want to have over email - and what to do instead